Hijab Fashion Chic Pant Outfit Ideas That You Will Want To Copy Now
If there is one thing that you want to pick and wear from this year’s trend then let that be the wide leg trouser. The wide leg trousers are a very boho 1970 inspired look. If you haven’t brought any yet then we suggest you go and buy some, you won’t regret it! They will soon become your favorites. Read on and look at our fabulous compilation of wide leg trouser and 5 ways to wear wide leg trousers with hijab fashion in your everyday life.
1. Keep everything in proportion and balance everything, so if you are tall and slim wear with wide-leg trousers with oversized tops and shirts.
2. For a smart classical look wear, wide leg trousers with a well fitted long cardigan.
3. The wide leg trouser has a leg-lengthening effect, which makes them great for those of us who are short. The high waist will give you a lengthening effect on your legs. Also if you are of a short height, wear the wide leg trouser with a straight tailored coat and finish off with some heels. Make sure the trousers don’t flare out too much. You don’t want to be drowning in them.
4. For a casual look wear wide leg jeans in pastel hues. Add a feminine frill long shirt to give you extra coverage and keep the look soft.
5. For special occasions try satin wide leg trousers with a matching shorter top and a printed or embellished kimono on top. Finish off with a plain hijab and some bling heels.
Now let us show you some of our favorite wide trouser modest looks. Keep scrolling down to see how our favorite influencers are wearing wide leg trousers modestly.
Buy Similiar matching pantsuit HERE
This post contains affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
Here are some of our favourite pant outfit finds online
Buy this pant outfit HERE
This is perfect for the summer months. Buy it HERE also available in other colours
Check out this pant outfit HERE
So perfect for the summer. Check it out HERE
Love the colour on this chic pant outfit Check out the other colours available HERE
This ABAYA and pantsuit is so classy. Buy it HERE