A collection of beautiful Islamic quotes for women including Islamic quotes on haya and value of a woman in Islam quotes. Be inspired and motivated by these beautiful Muslimah quotes.
Women have a very important place in Islam. Islam holds a woman in high esteem. It gives women an important position in society and personal affairs. Some people may have misunderstanding about the status of women in Islam, but that is usually through lack of knowledge.
Islam is a fair and balanced system of life. While it specifies the rights of women in Islam it also lays down duties on both men and women. A Muslim woman is expected to observe the following:
1. Belief in Tawhid ( Oneness of Allah SWT ) and the practice of Islam.
2. She is required to maintain her chastity all the time.
3. She should dress modestly and wear the hijab while going out and meeting adult males beyond her close relatives.
4. She is the queen of the family and should bring her children up according to the principles of Islam.
5. She is her husband’s help-mate. Both husband and wife are like garments for each other. A source of peace, happiness, and contentment for each other.
6. If she is asked to go against the commands of Allah SWT , she must defy even her husband, father, or brother.
Despite many conceptions, the role of a woman in Islam is that of a beloved equal. Islam views a husband and wife as complementary to each other. The beloved Prophet Muhammed PBUH preached the importance of women. He PBUH taught us how to celebrate their unique contributions to society and family and condemned any ill-treatment towards women.
Here we have compiled a collection of beautiful Islamic Quotes that give us a glimpse of the position of women in Islam.