Wearing stylish jeans with hijab fashion will give you a chic and stylish look. There are many ways to wear jeans with hijab. But finding the perfect pair of stylish jeans to wear with hijab can be very hard sometimes.
There are many styles of jeans to choose, from the skinny leg, regular to flare cut. It is worth spending a bit extra and getting a pair that is comfortable and has been designed and made well. It will then fit well too. Care should be taken to the cut and style of jeans. Not all styles and cuts of jeans will suit every person and body shape and still look modest. Here are six stylish ways to wear jeans with hijab.
1. Skinny jeans are tough to pull off and still maintain modesty. It is best to wear them with a longer top, at least knee or midi length. To stop the look becoming frumpy and to pull off this look you need to be very tall or wear high heels with it.
2. You can also wear skinny jeans underneath an open abaya, which you can close the top half and add a belt to your waist. This is an elegant and stylish way to wear skinny jeans.
3. Boyfriend jeans are very comfortable to wear and look modest too. You can team them up with a medium length cardigan or a mac and some sneakers for a casual street style look. For a smarter look wear with a blazer and some heels.
4 . Flared or bell bottom jeans have made a comeback. This is good news for hijabis as they look very modest when worn. You can get away with wearing shorter tops with the flared jeans.
5. Coloured jeans can look good with the right colour combination. Wear with a plain shirt and printed hijab.
6. If you don’t like denim fabric, then there are plenty of softer denim fabric lookalikes, a lot of these are sold as jeggings and are made from soft, stretchy and very comfortable denim. Jeggings are very comfortable and look great to wear under the abaya or a long shirt dress.
This post contains affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.