Wedding Dress Hijab Gowns Inspiration – Wedding Dresses With Long Sleeves
Are you getting married this year and looking for an elegant hijabi wedding dress. Then keep reading to find your dream Muslim wedding dress photo. There are also lots of inspiration for Islamic wedding dresses with niqab and Arabic wedding dresses with hijab.
A wedding is considered to be a sacred event in a Muslims life. A new beginning for the two people. Some Muslims decide to keep it a simple and quite event with only very close family and friends. They might only have a nikah ceremony at the mosque and then go for a meal or have a very small party. Some couples go all out and have a few events leading to the main day. It all depends on cultures and the individual’s lifestyle. Islam doesn’t have any restrictions on how a wedding can be celebrated, besides the nikah which is the legal marriage contract between the husband and wife and a few other religious requirements, the wedding can be celebrated to individuals means, cultures and customs, as long as they don’t go against Islamic beliefs. Though a simple wedding is prefered in Islam as it is said to have more blessing in it.
So whether the bride is having a simple wedding or a more extravagant, the Muslim wedding dress will be one of the most important things the bride will choose. If you wear hijab then you need a wedding dress that will appropriate. Hijab is important to many Muslim women and is a sign of modesty and elegance. Here are a few tips to consider when deciding on a Muslim wedding dress for the hijab bride.
- The colour of the dress. This might depend on the culture or the background you come from. Not all brides wear white. If there are no restrictions then choose a colour that suits your colouring, for instance, if you don’t suit bright white then go for an off white or ivory.
- Consider the cut of the dress. try out different styles and go for the one that suits your body shape. When you go shopping for your wedding dress take your time, try out different styles, take a very close relative or friend who will help you decide.
- Think about the fabric. This might depend on the season when you get married in. Try out the fabrics that are used for wedding dresses like chiffon, net and silk. Velvet has also been used a lot lately for wedding dresses.
- Consider the design and the decorative elements that will go the dress, such as embroidery, sequins and lace. It will all depend on whether you want to go for a traditional or modern design or maybe something simple and elegant. Before you start shopping browse through magazines and the internet to get an idea of what you want, then take screenshots or clippings from the magazines and create your own personal mood board.
- Think about the style and the fabric of the hijab. Most of the time if you are having a custom made wedding dress, then you can ask them to make a matching hijab of a fabric of your choice.
- Don’t forget to think about the jewellery that you will wear with the wedding dress. Wear something that will compliment the dress.
Now keep scrolling down to get some great inspiration for your personal mood boards of elegant hijabi wedding dresses.